Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Film Progress

Hey guys!

Its been a while since my last update, and I realized I haven't really updated on my film since before the break. I reboarded the entire thing and am currently working on the animatic (hopefully finished tonight!). I don't know whether I'll post it or not- it's definitely good to show the progress but I'm almost tempted to keep it so that it's a surprise when it's finished. Still, I really want feedback before getting into heavy production time so there's a 50/50 chance I'll post it.

In the meantime I made a model sheet for one of the main characters in my film! I didn't figure out his coloring until now- he was originally just a white terrier-mix. But since dogs can be just about any coloration I just went ahead and gave him a brown gradient to keep some interest. Plus now he matches my homeless guy's nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment