Friday, February 17, 2012

Eeveelutions!


          Last night was the Character Animation gallery show at CalArts! It was quite a busy event, and it was so cool to see not only animators but students from other parts of the school come together for the event. 

          I decided to have some fun with my gallery show piece and allow nostalgia to take over. These were fun to draw, but also quite a challenge. 

          From now on, it'll be full-fledged portfolio/film work for me. You might see a few updates, but for the most part I'd like to keep my film a secret until it's done. I'm rather excited about this one, so I hope you guys enjoy it when it's finished!

-Melissa

2 comments:

  1. awesome!!!!!! i like the light effects!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great original shapes! I can't imagine anyone else having drawn these pokemon in a style/design like this. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete